Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: A Request to All

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_JLR's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A Request to All

    As of 6:43PM Saturday Night, my aunt has passed on to a better place, and I am an emoitional wreck and things have not gone my way at all this past week. This makes me think of all the people who are constantly complaining about the money they make, the money they have. Complaining about something they have to do or something they can't do. Complaining about a football team and how they can't or don't win. Then I think about this woman who knew her time was up, and that she went head on with it for many months knowing she was going to lose, but did it the best way possible known to man, and it makes me wonder.. WHAT do WE have to complain about? My aunt mean't more to me than any win on a football field, to any amount of money in my pocket.. to any success I have.. she mean't more than all of that combined.. I thank you for all of your prayers, and now just pray for my family in getting through this crisis.. because I for one will need it. I'll be back when I can, thanks..

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A Request to All

    If you need anything, you know me and Lis are here.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  3. #13
    Inactive Member retiredteach's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A Request to All

    Josh, you are a very special young man. I respect you for you thoughts and feelings. Hope to see ya soon.
    You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •